Saturday, October 14, 2006

Our Ga-da Visit

For the first time since the twins were 2 weeks old, my mom came to visit! We weren't sure how long it would take for the girls to warm up to my mom but it was almost immediate! Ga-da, as Maddie called Grandma, quickly became the favorite in this house! And now, even after she's gone home, all I have to say is "Where is Grandma?" and all 3 kids go running for the door to see if she's coming! We did quite a bit in her short stay - breakfast with Joe's folks, pumpkin chuckin', pumpkin' pickin', leaf peepin' to name a few!

Here are some pictures taken the night before she had to leave.

My mom holding Maddie, me holding Lexi and little Nate all worn out!


Nate and Grandma


Nate and Grandma again

Grandma and the girls (Maddie's wearing the backpack)

Grandma and Lexi

Grandma and the girls

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are very sweet loving photos. I'm glad they got to spend some bonding time with her. Hope it won't be so long before they see her again!

Anonymous said...

Lots of love sharing here! I am sire tehy will miss her terrbly. Your Mom must have been thrilled!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! I'm sure they will all miss each other tons. Sounds like they got a lot of good bonding/memory making time together though.