Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Michigan we go!

On April 30th at 7:30pm, we began the 11+ hour ride (including travel through 4 states and 2 countries) to Michigan to visit my family. The drive out was pretty quiet since the kids slept the majority of the time. The way back home was a bit louder but the kids were still excellent for the length of time we were in the car. I have a lot more photos that what you see here but I don't yet have permission from my brother and SIL to post pics of their kids. But take it from me, they're adorable!! :) Here are a small sampling of pics! I have some park pics that I really want to share but they're still on Joe's computer!

The kids all ready to start the trip! They're holding Flat Stanley (a project we did for family).
Lexi on the left (you can barely see her), Maddie & Nate
Nate's birthday cake! My SILs mother made it! Nate LOVED it!
Nate blowing out his candles BEFORE we sang Happy Birthday!
A picture of the birthday boy!
The girls loved playing with the balloons!
My brother playing with the twins!

1 comment:

Ariana Sullivan said...

Ooh, I LOVE road trips! I'm glad to hear they did so well. We're moving to Arizona at the end of the summer and it's going to be around a 16 hour drive with the two girls and the new baby! lol

I love the picture of them all in the car ready to go. They are such cute kids. I love the matchy outfits of the girls'.