Monday, March 26, 2007

The Writing on the Walls

After an incident at school last week, we found out at parent/teacher conferences that Nate likes notebooks (the little spiral bound, handheld pads of paper). So being the good parents that we are, we went to Michaels and bought each of the kids their very own notebook. Upon arriving home, all 3 chose a crayon to use for drawing in their notebooks. They did well for a day and a half. Yesterday, I was cleaning up in the kitchen when I heard an unfamiliar noise. At first, I blamed Joe. I thought he was being a pain and making noises on the door from the basement. But then it hit me...I knew what that sound was. Sure enough, I caught the culprit in the act. This picture was taken shortly after I asked her "what do you think you're doing?" in a stern mommy voice. Miss Madison played those big ol' puppy dog eyes and a sniffle or two as she clung to her blankie. I couldn't be too upset as they're washable crayons and I had my magic eraser to help me out. But I couldn't resist a photo or two.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is sooo caught! Love it!
Love, Regan