Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Day of School 2007





Well, we've officially started the 07-08 school year. The girls and I dropped him off promptly at 8:25 this morning and he was excited to go. The Tues/Thurs class is mostly younger kids (3 year olds), so he was acting like an old pro getting in line and saying goodbye to us. When I picked him up after lunch, I didn't get the chance to talk to his therapist much because it was pouring out, but she did say he had a great day. Tomorrow is a full day for him so I suspect he'll be pretty tired when he gets home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! I Love his backpack :)
Lisasim

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love the fact he thinks of himself as the old pro! So damn cute! The backpack is fabulous! Glad it all went well!
Regan