Monday, September 03, 2007

Since we're nearing the end of summer, I thought I'd share some not-otherwise-posted photos from this summer. They're just a bunch of random photos that I never took the time to share. :) Enjoy!!

Nate fell asleep like this on the couch one night. He looked so little on such a big couch!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
One of our small summer projects - we put in a flower bed in the front of the house.
We planted the bushes last year, but we added hostas and lilies this year.
Nate and I made pizza for dinner one night. He tends to have some sensory issues when it comes to stuff being on his hands. Stuff like fingerpainting and Playdoh are a big challenge for him. I was so excited that he helped to spread out the dough and I didn't even have to force him. He LOVED helping.

Spreading the sauce.
And LOTS of cheese because he wants "cheesy pizza!".
Checking to see if it's ready.
Enjoying the fruits of his labor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your house! So neat and pretty and in years to come you will love how big the hostas and lillies will get! You look like you are having as much fun with Nate and the pizza as he is!
Regan

Unknown said...

WTG Natey with the pizza messiness. It looked great and I'm sure it tasted even better since he made it. LOL on the doggie censoring!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as always Brandy!

I love the toe nails, Nates pizza pictures, the number train...well, all of them really!
Lisasim