Sunday, October 21, 2007

In Anticipation of the Upcoming 3 Year Olds Pics...

We'll be attempting the 3 year shots of the twins soon, so I was practicing how well the kids will follow direction so I can take a picture. It's about 50-50. Half the time they listen and do well, the other half not so much.
Lexi does best - this is one of many I snapped quickly.
Maddie who dances to her own tune could care less about posing and doing what I ask, as you can so clearly see here.
And my Natey. I had to do some creative cropping since Maddie's leg and foot was in the shot (couldn't get it all cropped out without losing some of the important stuff). That look you see there...study it...fear it...it's the look of the devil, I tell you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!
Bryce gets that same look!
Lisasim