Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Already?

I can't believe Easter is almost upon us once again. We decided to do a quick photo shoot this morning while the Easter clothes were still intact. After going to dinner next weekend, who knows what shape the pretty dress up clothes will be in! Ketchup never does much to pretty pink frilly dresses!! :)

For the first time ever, we actually had cooperation from the children. Maddie was our most willing subject, listening to daddy's instructions and doing exactly as she was asked. Here are my favorites...

Miss Madison...
Madison doing the "smile" thing!
Maddie and her Easter basket full of eggs!
My favorite of Lexi Lou Who...
Lexi Lou
Lexi with her basket full of eggs!
The girls...you can tell Maddie was doing her funny smile!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, Brandy! Yeah, it was probably a good idea to take them while the Easter clothes were still clean and nice-looking. hehehe.

Shell said...

Beautiful photos! Your kids are so cute, too!

FlipFlop Mom said...

I LOVED these... they are soooo adorable!! I do love Lexi Lou's smile!!! LOL LOL

MediMonsters said...

They are precious!! I love the crooked little smile. My son did a funny smile face for a while too.

Miss French Jessica said...

How cute are your kids! Adorable Easter outfits and more adorable children! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Cloves said...

Oh My! They are so cute! Great pictures and darling little girls.