Sunday, July 22, 2007

On Saturday, my Mother-in-law and I took the twins for their first haircut. We took them to a place called My Kidz Kutz in Milford. We booked the earliest appointment and I'm so glad we did. There was no wait and it was nice and quiet. Overall, the girls did really well. Maddie was a little upset and cried a little bit but sat still enough for them to get it cut. It was funny because as soon as I put her in the seat, she said "all done" in this really pathetic little voice. And she continued saying that until we actually were all done. Lexi was a trooper and didn't make a peep. It was over and done with in just 15 short minutes. I tried to get some good after photos but neither of the girls were cooperating so I only have a couple of Maddie and none of Lexi. I'm going to work on it this week! Anyway, here are the photos:

Joe with Maddie (left) and Lexi (right) before we left.
Lexi getting her hair cut!
Lexi givin' her the evil eye!
Maddie in mid-cry!
Maddie after she was done.
The only halfway decent shot after we got home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALl of your kids are so photogenic but that last pix of Maddie is GORGEOUS!
Regan

Anonymous said...

hey brandy this is megan