Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The End

The end of an era. For the past 6-7 years, I've been making cookies and other treats for Joe to take into work at the end of each quarter. There was recently a shake up where Joe works and the group responsible for inventory will be moving to another facility and Joe will be staying where he is now. Thus, this will be the last end of quarter baking session. I'll admit, even though it's at least one full day of baking, I'm going to miss it. Here's a list of what I made this time around (roughly - I certainly didn't count it all out) -

6 dozen chocolate chip cookies
6 dozen sugar cookies
6 dozen peanut butter cookies
double batch of brownies
double batch of Rice Krispies treats
double batch of Oreo balls
1 batch of banana bread (in mini loaves)
1 batch of Human Puppy Chow (chocolate/peanut butter covered Crispex)

Anyway, here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.
Oreo balls - yummy!

More yummy stuff!
The second container is now housing banana bread and brownies as well as the RK Treats.
My kitchen counter filled with more containers of cookies and other goodies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy Brandy! I would love the Oreo balls recipe.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Brandy, I had no idea what a fabulous baker you are!!
All those goodies look wonderful...bet they tasted as good as they look!! YUMMO...

Have a great day! LisaZ