Thursday, January 03, 2008

My Goal for 2008

In 2007, my scrapbooking obsession kind of fizzled and I did a total of 1 single page all year. Yeah, depressing, I know. I have Nathaniel's first year book complete (only took me until he was 2) but have only done a few pages for the girls' first year books. My goal for 2008 is to complete both first year books! A lofty goal but one I hope to meet. I've already done more in 2008 than I have in all of 2007! :)

I thought I'd share the pages that I've completed so far this year! :) Oh and a sidenote, the girls' books will be primarily the same....so I'm basically making duplicate pages for every layout.

The girls were about 7 months here.
Lexi at 6 months
Maddie at 6 months
Lexi's first hairbow
Maddie's first hairbow


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute LOs! I can't believe how much they look like, well, themselves already even when they were tiny! It's also my goal to get some of these photos cluttering up my harddrive into a scrapbook. I'm going digital this year. I just don't have space for any more supplies in this closet-lacking house!

April said...

Adorable lo's! Good luck on completing their albums.:)

Anonymous said...

So great Brandy! Your one page last year beats how many I got done! One day I will work on it all again :)
Lisasim