Monday, June 18, 2007

"All done school..."
That's what Nate said today when I picked him up from his last day of school for the 06-07 year. His first year of school is complete. We now have 2.5 weeks off before the summer session begins. He will go for 4 weeks starting the week after July 4th. Then he'll get a month or so off before he starts the 07-08 year! I thought it would be fun to post a photo from the first day of school and one from the last day. So here they are (with an added photo of mommy and Nate on the first day of school).


Nate on the first day of school (with the pants and yellow striped shirt on) and Nate on the last day of school (with the yellow shirt and blue shorts on).














3 comments:

Abbie said...

I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment, I found your blog through 2peas, and I just wanted to tell you your children are absolutely adorable! Good luck with the potty training... I had enough trouble with one child :p

Anonymous said...

Don't mind at all Abbie! :) Thanks for the comment! Potty training is going ok...Lexi's caught on pretty quickly. Maddie and Nate, not so much! But tomorrow's another day, right??

Anonymous said...

Look how he has grown! Both physically and mentally. What a handsome little guy.
lisasim