Monday, June 04, 2007

Photo Phun!

I pulled the 50mm out today and had some fun with the girls! For the first time in a while, they cooperated quite well! Enjoy the silliness!

Miss Maddie giving me a funny face!
Lexi smiling pretty with her Pablo doll.
Blankie babies all the way!
Yes, Joey, it's over-exposed. But I still love it! (If you click on it to view full size, you can really get a good idea of her eye color.)
Silly girls! Maddie's talking to Grandpa - I asked her!
Secrets?
Maddie
Lexi's serious face!
A decent shot, even though Maddie's not looking at me!
Maddie giving Lexi a stern talking to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, as a former model (stop yourself from snickering, it paid for most of college!) I can attest that a LOT of the time, the photogs liked to "blow out" the image by overexposing it. It brings out facial features and adds "pop". I love that overexposed one. I also like the "serious" face on Lexi, omg, I'd crack up. All around, they are getting a bit more of a mature girl look to them, don't you think Brandy?

Lisa said...

They are looking so grown up Brandy.
lisasim