Wednesday, December 05, 2007

And the winner is...

A couple of weeks ago, we did our annual Christmas card photo shoot. I always thought that by the time the kids were 3-4 years old, we'd get GREAT photos since they'd be able to listen and understand us when we gave them direction. Um, no. The twins are now 3 and Nate is 4...and we had a whole host of not listening issues. But here is the winner of our Christmas card photo for 2007. Followed closely by the runner up and then some of the other attempted shots.

The winner!
We had a tough time deciding between this one and the winner. But we decided that people probably want to see the kids' faces.
Lexi trying vehemently to give a good scowl...you know, since we'd told her to smile big.
I absolutely LOVED Nate's smile in this one.
Despite being told NOT to open the boxes....
Our little drummer boy...and girls.
We were doing the fingers to the dimples to indicate smiling...this was Maddie's rendition.
I kind of liked this one too but not enough for it to be the winner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must have been so hard to choose! They are all great shots :)
Lisasim

TnMomTo3 said...

All of those are great! I do love the 2nd one where they're all looking in the box...very cute!! :)

Kim

Stepping on Legos said...

I'm all inspired to go out and get a white backdrop now! I love how they just pop out! You took some great ones! Oh we had a bunch of hitting-on-the-head incidences with the baby after my hubby thought it would make them all smile to pretend to hit me on the haed. She smiled alright, right before she whacked her brother in imitation! Haha. I don't think it ever gets easier. My 10 year old was as hard as the 1 year old!