Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Eagle Has Landed...

I hope everyone had a great holiday! Our was fantastic! The kids were awesome and loved all their gifts and then we had great food to top it all off! I won't bore you with details since I have 3 separate posts worth of pictures - hey now, I narrowed it down from 500 - 25 pics is just a glimpse!! :)

The kids first look at what Santa left!
Nate showing daddy a Cars shirt from Grandma Gloria - Maddie running up from behind to show daddy her Sully doll (from Monsters Inc).
Lexi with a super duper fancy pair of dress up shoes from Grandma Gloria!
Maddie with her Sully!
I LMBO when I saw this pic! I'm not sure what the face is but it's funny! Apparently he really likes his Lego garbage truck.
Lexi with her Mike Wazowski doll and Maddie with Sully.
Let the paper fly!
Nate with his Lego airplane kit.
The girls chatting about something.
One of the biggest hits of the day - the kid tough digital camera. He had a little trouble getting his eyes lined up with the eye holes!! He finally learned how to just use the screen on the back of the camera!

2 comments:

April said...

Great pics!! Looks like they all had a blast:)

Anonymous said...

Spencer got the orange garbage truck lego for Christmas too!
Lisasim