Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Walking In A
Winter Wonderland

Whew - what a snow filled few weeks we've had! We've now had 3 decent sized snow storms blow through our little town, each dropped at least 6-8 inches each time. This last storm dropped about 10-12 inches of snow and then some ice as well. BRRRR!! While I was baking (see post below), Joe took the kids outside to play for a bit. But boy was it cold!!

Lexi, Nate & Maddie ready to head out! Finally got the girls some snow pants!
Waiting for daddy to shovel a pathway for them to walk. Lexi, in the middle, waving to me!
Maddie
Lexi sticking her tongue out at me!
Pondering this whole snow business
Uh oh! Nate fell but was having a blast
Helping out with a shovel!
Maddie showing Lexi her snowball
Nate sitting around

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That snow is so pretty! Looks fun to play in. I'd hate to shovel it though and deal with the wet clothes after playing in it.

Brooke

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of snow! I don't mind shovelling snow....my back hates it though ;)
Lisasim