Monday, July 14, 2008

Fair Photos 2008


Here are some pics from the fair! We ended up not going to the fireworks on Saturday so these are all from Friday night.

Joey and the gang before the rides started up. Maddie is sitting next to Joe.
The girls waving before their first ride began!
Nate picked a truck for his first ride!
Maddie checking us out on the way by!
Lexi on the merry-go-round!
Maddie on the merry-go-round!
Natey on the merry-go-round.
Ah yes, the dizzy dragons! LOVE Nate's smile on this one!
The bumblebees!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ariana Sullivan said...

I love these and the ones in the post below. I really love the one of them on the bumblebees! Also the one where Nate has the huge smile in the dizzy dragon (oh just saw you said you loved his smile there, too! lol).

Do you have any pictures with you in them? Did you get to go on some of the rides?

Brandy said...

No rides for me, Ariana! I was the official backpack holder and picture taker! LOL Not one single photo with me in it. By choice though...I'm not much into riding rides these days. :)

Sheri said...

Look at those smiles! When you see them, you can't help but smile yourself! Looks like your hubby enjoyed it just as much. Love Lexi's ponies flying back!

I cannot take rides these days either Brandy. Used to love them but not anymore.