Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just Another Day In Crazy

Yesterday morning when we got up, Lexi had some battle scars that must have happened after we put the girls to bed the night before. There was no mistaken what they were either - scratches from her loving sister...right near her eye. I have no idea what we're going to do with this crazy child we have. I have no idea how she scratches because I keep Maddie's nails cut super short.

Here are a few pics of Lexi...she was particularly photogenic yesterday and not only that but cooperative, which we don't get often.

She's showing me her "owie", thus her finger is over it!
Here you can see it much better.
Even with the dirty face, I really love this pic.
Faces of Alexis
Max was even cooperative yesterday. He's looking so old - must be the kids! He's only 6.
A couple of the girls together.
I have no idea what they were laughing about but another one of my favorites.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Your girls get cuter by the minute and I love how you always fix their hair so nice too. Adorable, to say the least.

Poor Lexi. I remember giving my sister scratches a time or two and we were much older when it happened! She called it the claw. Now she could kick my butt, so I have to behave.

Max is precious. He looks like a sweetheart. I love all things dog and he is a cutie pie.

Our Creative Day said...

Sisterly Love :)

Your children are just darling!!!!

Maizie @ 2Peas

Anonymous said...

The girls are too cute,..I can just hear their giggles.

But Max,..oh my goodness, is Max not the most precious little dog ever?! I love his cute little face and floppy ears. I want to steal him! =)

Brooke