Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Seems Like So Long Ago

I was going through some video clips earlier today and found these gems. It seems like oh so long ago. These were taken in April 2006...so Nate was just about to turn 3 and start at the elementary school. The girls were 17 months.

This is Maddie being silly.

Nate when we were teaching him his ABC's. It's amazing to think how far he's come since this video, 2 years ago.

Who knew pushing a plastic trash can around could be so funny? Maddie's doing the pushing and Miss Lexi is following.

And Miss Lexi doing a little dancing! Notice the dog almost being displaced off the back of the couch because she was bouncing so hard? :)

I had to edit this post because I found this video and couldn't resist posting it! This one was taken in September of 2006. Maddie's dancing cracks me up! She was the one in green.

6 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

Oh my gosh they are sooo cute! I love the trashcan one! I was laughing all through it.

Nate's changed so much!

Courtney said...

Love the trashcan one!!! so funny!!

Courtney

Sheri said...

I am so glad you found those! I was laughing most of the way through. Your poor dog! Nate really has grown since that was taken. Lost his "baby" roundness but still just as cute. I see he laughed at W, Spencer does that now! The girls and the garbage can are hilarious. Love the giggles!

Covered In Crafts said...

You have such cute kids!!

Unknown said...

Your babies are so cute! I love them! but in a non-stalkerish, one mom to another kinda way!

Tanya said...

Aww, so cute! I love looking at old videos and photos. Brings back so many great memories.