Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Belated 4th of July!
We took the kidlets to see the fireworks in a nearby town on the 4th. We'd been to this town's fireworks 2 years ago and it was pretty good considering it's free.


Last year, Maddie was none too thrilled about them - she kept her face buried in my shoulder the entire time and no amount of enticing could get her to look. This year, she told us "I'm not scared of fireworks...it's just noise. BANG! BANG!" While she wasn't crazy about them, she didn't bury her face this year. And the other two loved them, just like last year.

A few pics from that night...

I was trying to get a photo of all 3 of them with their books. Maddie was being super silly and they just wouldn't cooperate! And notice how tight the fit is in the backseat of the Versa!
Oooooohhhing and Aaaaaaaahing over some fireworks that were going off in a condo complex nearby.
Ttrying again to get a shot of all 3 of them!
Caught Lexi in mid-jump! Still watching the condo fireworks!
Hold me, Lexi, I'm scared!!
Look at the sibling love going on!
Daddy and the crew right before the big show started!
My favorite of the night!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Awesome pics! I like the one with your hubby and the kids, we need you in there too! Hard to do when someone needs to take the picture, right? I also love the one with the three of them doing the huddle hug. Very sweet!

Three carseats! Looks like just enough room with the new ones. I have come here a few times to admire your new ride!

Ariana Sullivan said...

I love these pictures. Your kids all look so excited and happy.

I love the summer pictures you've been posting, too. I can't wait until Payson's calm enough to take to the pool or the park with the girls.

I'm loving Nate's super short hair and his eye color is so pretty.