Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I Like To Move It, Move It

When we visited my family in Michigan for Nate's birthday, it was the first time Joe and my kids had a chance to see my nephews (I'd seen Aidan once before but had never seen Gabe). Aidan, who just turned 3 in May, is a hoot! He is seriously the funniest little guy I've ever met! And to top it off, he can sing and dance! One of his favorite movies happens to be Madagascar and there's an option on the DVD to watch videos of a couple of popular songs from the movie. Aidan is particularly fond of I Like To Move It by Sacha Baron Cohen. The boy not only sings along but he mimics the entire video. Make sure to clear your mouth of any soda, coffee, tea, etc. before you watch. You won't be able to contain yourself!! :)

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I have tears streaming down my face. What a card! The ending with him sticking out his little butt is the best. He really does a good job! Maddie looks like she wanted to try. Is she next? LOL!

Brandy said...

Maddie is definitely our dancer so it wouldn't surprise me if she gave it a whirl! In this case, she just wanted to see the tv!! LOL

. said...

That is so cute and now I have that song in my head.

Anonymous said...

That was great! Kids provide the best entertainment!

Vickie said...

What a cutie!