Tuesday, June 17, 2008

As of tomorrow afternoon,
I Have A Kindergartener!
I'm sad (in a way) to say that tomorrow is Nate's last day of preschool. I'm sad because this program has been a part of our lives for more than 2 years; Nate started the day after he turned 3. It's amazing to think about how far he's come in that time. When he first started, he didn't speak more than a word or two, he rarely made eye contact, he wouldn't play with other children, etc. Now he talks up a storm, has recently begun asking tons of questions and loves playing with his friends from school.

I didn't take any photos last year and I so wish I would have. So I made sure that I got at least a couple of pics this year (of which I'll share in a minute). I just have to take the time to thank the entire preschool team for all the hard work they've put in, not only with Nathaniel, but with the rest of the children as well. This group of women are fantastic and saying thank you just doesn't seem to be enough. I could never, ever repay them for all that they've done for Nate and I'll forever be greatful. Thank you Sarah, Karen, Stacey and Elaine!! We're really going to miss the preschool next year!

And now onto the photos!


Here's Nate's EOY photo! I always take it by the front door so I have comparison pics from year to year.

The last day for the Tuesday/Thursday class!
Nate with his teacher! She was wonderful!
Nate with his SLP! Nate will continue to see her next year and I'm elated! She's fantastic!
Nate and the Para! She started in the preschool late into the year but they hit off right from the start! Another fantastic member of the team!

2 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

He looks so cute in all these pictures. I love his haircut.

I'm glad he gets to continue to see his SLP :)

Sheri said...

It's hard to find a way to say thank you, isn't it? God Bless people like Nate's teachers that have what it takes to be positive influences in our kids' lives. He looks so grown up with his backpack. Thanks for sharing his last day with us!