Friday, June 06, 2008

A Few More...

Nothing amazing just a few shots from yesterday. :)

Nate giving me a squinty smile!
I liked this one even though, technically, it's not a great shot. I love Maddie looking up at her big brother!
The girls! Lexi on the left!

Another of the girls! Lexi really loved this new dress and so she was happy to pose for photos. I bought it in a size 4 because the last time I bought a size 3 dress, it was way too short. This one is just a tad too bit - normally it wouldn't matter. But because of the cut with the one, we had a wardrobe malfunction!
This one really shows what Madison's personality is like. I know, it's blurry. It happens. :)

3 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

They're so cute. The wardrobe malfunction makes me laugh. I hate when you have to buy a size up and then they don't fit somewhere else- Drives me crazy.

Nate is getting so big! I love the second picture of him. Oh and I really like his outfit. Those long shorts are awesome! Where'd you get them?

Brandy said...

Ariana - Old Navy shorts for Nate! I LOVE them and they were only $10! I have to get pants/shorts with the adjustable waist because he's so darned thin and if you buy something with an elastic waist or just a stand snap/zipper, they fall right off! :) Those shorts are pretty lightweight too so perfect for summer!

Sheri said...

Awesome pictures, Brandy! I love the censor too. The last picture of Maddie is too cute! I get Spencer's clothes from Old Navy online too. He has no waist and the adjustable waistband is a lifesaver, isn't it?