Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun With A New Lens

Joe has a couple of weddings to shoot this summer and one of them is on Saturday. He's been eyeing a new lens for a while and finally decided on buying a Sigma 10mm f/2.8 Fisheye lens. The thing is AWESOME! While I haven't had the chance to really play with it yet, here are a few shots that Joey took. I love the effect and I can't wait to see some of the photos he gets at the wedding on Saturday.
Maddie
I love that it makes her head look huge and her body tiny!!
Nate playing outside in his pjs before bed! If you click on the photo, you can really see how the edges are curved - the awesome effect of the lens.
Funny face Nate!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

What a neat lens! I didn't know such a thing existed. I can tell you guys are going to have fun with this!

Covered In Crafts said...

Cool lens!! Those are great pics!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I love the effect!

Lisasim