Sunday, June 01, 2008

Summer's Coming...

Yes, summer's coming...in about 20 days. But here in NH, we've had summer like weather on and off for quite a few weeks now. Today topped out somewhere in the 80's and it was gorgeous!

I've really been slacking on the photos as of late, so I'm going to try to redeem myself by posting some new pics a couple of times in the upcoming week. I also have some video to share of my 3 plus a video of my nephew (stay tuned for this one because it's hilarious!!).

Anyway, on to today's photos...

Natey doing what he loves most...writing his numbers. This time it's with sidewalk chalk.
Lexi Lou Who doing what she does best - looking "beautiful"!
Lexi loving her new big girl bike and helmet.
Natey on his big boy bike. When he got his bike, we also bought an age appropriate helmet to go along with it. After a couple of weeks, we noticed that he would want to ride the bike but as soon as we put the helmet on him, he'd ride for 2-3 minutes and then he was "all done". We finally figured out he hated the old helmet because it was too small for his noggin. So we bought the next larger size and low and behold, he rode his bike quite a bit today. Here he is with his new Spiderman helmet...it matches his Spiderman bike.
Making a turn with his bike!
Madison doing what she does best - looking "gorgeous". I'll be explaining the "beautiful" and "gorgeous" thing in another post this week. Maddie Girl, as Nate calls her...
Love this photo of the girls, unfortunately, it wasn't a perfect photo so I tried to disguise that by running a few actions on it. And now I love it even more!
All 3 of my punks - this shot is as good as it gets! Natey making a funny face, Lexi paying attention to daddy and Maddie actually doing what I asked.
Natey and Maddie

5 comments:

Francine said...

Oh wow - your kids are so gorgeous! Love the twin girls picture!

Unknown said...

Love all those. Sweet faces and tons of great shots.

Fanciful Cutter said...

awwwww such great pics of your kiddos! they are beautiful!

Creative Junkie said...

Your photos are so good! Besides the fact that the subjects are cuter than anything, the photos themselves are so good. I am so horrible at taking photos and feel like I'll always be a DSLR newbie!

Sheri said...

Beautiful pictures!! What cuties. I love Nate's bike and helmet. He looks so big riding his bike. Looking forward to seeing more summer pics.