Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer School

Nate officially starts the summer program on July 7th but he loves doing school work so much that each day we've been doing worksheets. I've found tons of worksheets that I can print from the net and we have a couple of workbooks we've been using. He gets SO excited each day when it's the girls naptime because that's when we sit down together and do them. He gets quite impatient if I don't have something already prepared and he has to wait.

Here's a short video clip of him doing one of the worksheets last week. :)

4 comments:

Sheri said...

He is so adorable and concentrates so hard! You must be so proud. Even though Spencer is light years behind Nate in his learning, I recognized the look of pride and success in his eyes, like Spencer, when he does something he knows is right. You are such a good mom!

glitzen said...

What a cutie pie! And sweet video. I am a homeschool mom, who actually misses it during the summer!

I will be visiting your blog often. Stop by ours too~!

Anonymous said...

What a smarty! WTG Nate!
Lisasim

tammy said...

Hi Brandy,

I just found your blog by clicking on one of your comments on Ariana's. Your family is adorable and you are so funny! I hope your foot gets better soon, ouch! I am also a sahm to 3 and have a son w/autism. Your son looks like he is doing really well from the video, you are so lucky he talks. Looking forward to reading more!

tammy