Saturday, June 28, 2008

Little Miss Chatterbox

Miss Madison has recently become a Little Miss Chatterbox. She's constantly talking and it's almost always amusing. The last couple of days, she's been talking about walking in the rain to go bowling and when I ask her about how she's going to pay for it, she talks about going to work to get money. When I told Joe about it, he told me that I should try to get it on video but I honestly didn't think she'd repeat it almost exactly the same as she did the first time!! Here's a short clip! BTW, I LOVE how animated she is when she talks! Oh and you'll hear Lexi chime in that she wants to go too!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Awww, she's so adorable! I could listen to her talk all day long. How cute :)

Sheri said...

What a sweetheart you have. "But, bowling is gross." I almost lost my soda on that one. LOL!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh she is SO CUTE!! I was cracking up. My son turned 3 in March and he is also a chatterbox. They are so cute at this age!