Saturday, June 28, 2008

Can You Guess?

Can you guess where we've spent the majority of our time the last couple of months?


If you guessed outside, you were right! Since the beginning of May, we've spent almost every nice day outside for at least an hour or two - sometimes the entire day! Nate has a pair of Nike sandals that he wears every single day - can you tell? His legs and ankles are super dark brown...even his toes are nice and bronzed!! But the centers of his feet are bright white! It cracks me up every single time I look at them! The girls are nice and brown as well but because they often wear no shoes, they don't have the drastic tan lines. (Don't worry moms, he wears sunscreen!)

6 comments:

Covered In Crafts said...

LOL!! I have tan lines on my feet from flip flops. It's too funny. I guess we need to start going around barefoot to get balanced out. ROTFL!

Cloves said...

That's great. I had tan lines that extreme when I was a kid. Only I wore shoes and socks. Everything below my ankles were snow white.

Jen said...

Aaaaah, I'm jealous!! It's so cold here and it's supposed to be summer. I have hardly even had a chance to wear my sandals - and I was in a sweater all day yesterday.

Ariana Sullivan said...

lol!
I love that shot, I'm so glad you're enjoying summer.

Anonymous said...

funny! I have a funny tan line on my feet from my sandals. Back when Teva sandals were the "in thing," we would have contests to see who could get the best "Teva tan" over the summer, lol.

Anonymous said...

Very funny! I have some wicked tan lines on my feet as well :P
Lisasim