Monday, June 02, 2008

The Next American Idol!

So over Memorial Day weekend, our neighbors had a yard sale and I went over to check it out. The only thing that caught my attention was a kids electric guitar that included a microphone stand and microphone and an amplifer...and it was only $5!! WOOHOO! The kids have been into instruments and music for a while now so I couldn't pass it up - considering it was brand new in the box!! Here are a couple of videos of Nate rocking out! These are actually the second set of videos I took. The first set, I accidentally hit the quality switch on my camera and they were seriously poor quality. While these are better quality, they aren't nearly as funny. In the original video, Nate was strumming the guitar like a pro and even had the big encore finish!

Anyway...for your viewing pleasure...the first song you should recognize. The second song is a Nate original he calls the Dunkin Donuts song. :P

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh,Brandy, these are priceless! You have a star in the making. I might have to come back and watch these again later. Thanks for sharing! Tell Nate what a good job he did!

Tanya said...

Omg, these are sooo cute! What a cutie and you definitely have a little guy that's going to make is far someday!