Friday, June 13, 2008

Nothing major...just a few pics from this week. These were taken with my puny Canon so they're not the great quality that I normally have with the "big" Canon. :) Still, couldn't help but share...
Nate before school the day it was 102. He looked like he was ready for the beach.
Took these this morning before we went to the school for a quick meeting. Lexi Lou Who in this shot.
I really wish I would've used the 40D for these shots because the girls were loving having their pics taken and they were cute shots. Look for similar (yet better) shots at a later date. I can see an impromptu photo shoot happening. Maddie left, Lexi right.
Just being silly.
As a parent of twins, I constantly get the question "how do you tell them apart?" For us, we've never had much a problem claiming "they don't look anything alike". I saw this picture and went whoa...they really DO look alike! No wonder everyone asks how we tell them apart. :) I normally tell people that they have different jaw line structure and Lexi has fuller cheeks but in this picture those two things look exactly the same to me. Sooooo, for most people here are the easiest ways to tell them apart - 1: Ask them their name! They'll tell you who they are! 2: Maddie has bangs and her hair is a little shorter. 3: Lexi has purple earrings and Maddie has diamond earrings. 4: Maddie has a strawberry on her left side and Lexi has an au lait spot on her right upper thigh. That was the reason, as babies, we never had to keep different colored nail polish on them to tell the difference. If you're around them for any length of time, you can really tell that their personalities are very different. Their cries and screams also sound different.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Those grins are contagious! Thanks for humoring one of those that have to ask about the telling the twins apart questions?!

Ariana Sullivan said...

Geez, all 3 of your kids are so darn adorable! I love all the huge grins!!
I immediately look for the bangs in pictures to tell them apart, but even in pictures their personalities "look" different to me.

I love all their outfits.