Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A Bunch of Random Photos

Today was the ideal summer day for me - 75 degrees with a nice steady breeze. After the girls got up from their nap, we headed outside. I took the camera along because I didn't feel like reading, which was what I normally do when we go out. I just snapped away, not really paying attention to settings or what was really going on. I came out with a few that I like a lot.

I think this was my favorite of the day. Maddie looking intently at something.
Natey playing peek-a-boo behind a chair.
Maddie was in the hot seat today with photos - normally it's Lexi.
Nate picked these pretty flowers for me.
hehehe I couldn't resist a shot like this.
Maddie doing her goofy expression!
One of the few that I managed to get of Lex.
The girls heading out to draw with the chalk.
Lexi digging into the new bin of sidewalk chalk.
And of course, me with my foot propped up on a chair.

6 comments:

April said...

Sounds like you all had a very relaxing summer day. Those photos are adorable. It has been WAY too hot lately. Almost 100 dgrees or over with the heat index is just way too hot to be outside.

We have only been going out if we can go to the pool.

Sheri said...

Love the random pictures! Actually your Canon lens cover picture could be used for one of their ads, is so neat looking! Love Nate's flowers. Is it just me or have your girls grown quite a bit since the beginning of summer?

That's the sexiest foot cast thingy I have ever seen! Sorry, but your commentary always makes me laugh. I love it!

Glad you had a good day!

Ariana Sullivan said...

These are really great, Brandy! I love all the huge smiles!

And as a fellow Canon lover, I love the lens picture! lol

The foot picture made me laugh out loud!

Covered In Crafts said...

Your kids are so adorable!!!

Shelley said...

Your children are absolutely adorable!


Hope your foot gets better!

Tanya said...

I like anything under 80 degrees. After that, it's just too hot for me! I love your photos. Your kids are adorable.