Friday, August 08, 2008

Ling-Ling Don't Forget Your Bling-Bling
Name that movie!

Lexi found all the bracelets that Grandma has brought them over the last year or so and put them ALL on. Take a look at her bling!!

She was playing dress up, if you couldn't tell. The shorter "necklaces" are actually headbands! Loved the big smile!
This was my favorite shot!
And a pic of all 3 of them. Oh and Maddie is wearing shorts under that shirt - I really don't dress my 3 year old like a hussy!
And then they wanted me to take a picture of them with their new pjs on! I liked how this one came out. For once they all had their eyes opened and looking at me!
And Maddie with her goofy smile again!
I liked this one because they were all holding hands! Let me hear ya say "awwwwww!"

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Awe I used to work at Claire's and I had to stock and organize a million of those bracelets! She is so cute!
Oh and i think the movie you are referring to is "The Hot Chick".

Ariana Sullivan said...

Oh these are so much fun, Brandy.

I love their new pjs! My daughters would be sooo happy if I got them Little Einstein pjs.

Maddie and Lexi are looking so much bigger here. Especially in the first picture of them in their pajamas.

Your power post above had me laughing out loud. So funny. I would feel so sheepish admitting I was wrong! lol

Sheri said...

Awww...they really are precious! Must feel good to get some good shots of the three of them together; I am sure when they are older they will appreciate it too!

Nice bling, she looks so sweet playing dress up. Love her outfit there too. Just looking at all those bracelets made my arm tired. BTW, you are raising an adorable hussy!

Anonymous said...

Cool bracelets! Their pj's are just too too cute!

Brooke