Friday, August 22, 2008

Maine Vacation: Act I: Scene II & III: Ice Cream & Wildlife Park


Here's the second installment of photos from our Maine vacation.


On Monday night after the trolley ride, we took the kids out for ice cream. All 3 kids had chocolate soft serve on a cone. Take a peek!


Natey LOVES his ice cream!
Maddie showing us her cone.
And another...
Not sure what that face is but it's funny!
We took the kids to the Maine Wildlife Park on Wednesday before we headed home. It was fun to see the wildlife that's native to Maine. We saw deer, moose, raccoons, bears, fisher cats and a few others. They had really neat places to take pics throughout the park and we took advantage of it.

Lexi on the left, Nate and Maddie

Lexi, Maddie, Natey Lexi, Maddie and a funny faced Nate
Thanks to Ariana's awesome weekly family shots, it's inspired me to get more family shots. Notice the boot. :)
And the kiddies again - Nate, Lexi, Maddie
And a preview of what's to come..........in the next installment!

6 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

I love these pictures. I wish I was taking a vacation!

I love that you've posted 2 family shots! They're my favorite! Do you use the timer?

And wow on the next installment, looks gorgeous!

Brandy said...

Ariana - on the shot at the Wildlife Park we used the timer. We have some family shots on the beach that will be in the next installment that were taken wired remote. We really want to get a wireless remote but they're pretty pricey.

Jeanette said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the kids on the beach! You need to frame it, it's gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog =0)

Anonymous said...

Love the last one of them on the beach,...awesome! I'd definitely put that one on the wall!

Brooke

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Ice cream is always better when you eat it with all of your face. ;-)

Cece

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on your blog in forever Brandy!!! I can't stop browsing through all of the pictures!
Lisasim