Sunday, August 24, 2008

Maine Vacation: Portraits Part II

After we took portraits at the beach, we headed to Hampton Beach to take some sea wall photos, something we've done almost every year since Nate was born. One of these days, I'll dig up all the sea wall photos we have and make up storyboard comparisons for you to see.

The wind was pretty strong and the sun pretty bright but all in all I really like these shots. :)

Lexi Lou peeking through her hair.
Lexi Lou striking a pose - Vogue!
Lexi pushing the hair away from her face.
Maddie
Maddie looking peaceful.
The girls...Maddie left, Lexi right.
Natey - one of my favorite photos of the trip.
More Natey
The three heathens...
Oh yeah, and the fourth heathen snuck into a photo too.

13 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful Photos! Beach scenes are hard to beat.

Ariana Sullivan said...

I love these. You have so many perfect ones from this little session.

Sheri said...

I don't even know where to begin! I have scrolled through all these fantastic pictures at least five times. You have such creative ideas and you are a beautiful family! I am so glad you got away with each other and took the time to make some memories. Even better that you shared it with us. Thanks!

glitzen said...

wow, these photos are gorgeous. but then again, how could children as adorable as yours be anything but perfect? they are SO cute.
That Natey, what a sweet face.

Pam said...

Aw, what a gorgeous family!!!!! I can practically feel the sand on my feet and the coolish wind off the ocean...Maine is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. What cuties!!

muirwoodsue said...

Brandy, what beautiful photos! Your family is just adorable - such cuties. Looks like you had a terrific vacation in Maine.
Sue

Janice said...

You have a beautiful family! Maine is such a pretty state. I can't wait to go back there myself now that my kiddos are a little bigger.

Our Creative Day said...

Your children are beautiful!!! :)
Great shots! Hope you had a fun vacation!

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

I love these photos, especially the last one. I am a sucker for the photos from behind.

Cece

Laura said...

These photographs are gorgeous! You captured your beautiful family in a beautiful location!

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos! I am kicking myself for not putting Kyrie in her white dress when we went to the beach in Seattle this past week!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Great shots!!! Love all the portraits :)
Lisasim